Learn mouth watering recipes. Find wide varieties of receipes of multiple cusines and must try foods.
Corn and Onion Bake
- Medium- sized onions - 3
- Fresh corn - 6 large
- Flour - 2 tbsp
- Pepper powder - 1/4 tbsp.
- Cloves - 6
- Milk - 1 cup
- Butter or margarine - 2 tbsp
- Grated cheese - 1/4 cup
- Salt to taste
- Peel and slice the onions finely and place in the bottom of a buttered baking dish or casserole.
- Husk the corn and remove the kernels off the cob.
- Stir in the flour, salt, pepper and cloves into the corn.
- Add the milk and pour the mixture over the onions in the baking dish.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake in a preheated moderate oven (350 F) for 50 minutes or until done.