Learn mouth watering recipes. Find wide varieties of receipes of multiple cusines and must try foods.
Vangi Ani Val
- 1 1/4 cup sprouted and skinned Val Beans
- 1 small cubed Eggplant / Brinjal
- 1 chopped finely Onion
- 2 cut into 1inch pieces Drumstick leaves
- 4 tblsp grated Coconut
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Cayenne Powder
- 1 tsp Goda Masala
- A pinch of Asafoetida
- Salt to taste
- 3 tblsp oil
- Boil the drumsticks until they can be easily opened.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat the oil and saute the mustard seeds with the asafoetida.
- When the seeds start to pop add the onions and fry till golden.
- Add the val , eggplant, all spices and salt, mix well and add little water and cook until the beans are soft but not mushy.
- Cook over high heat to dry the water.
- Remove from heat and add coconut and drumsticks.
- Stir gently and serve hot.