Name: Pakya Bhai Supariwala
Objective: To obtain a challenging position as a Crime Implementation Analyst (CIA).
- S. (Crime Technology) Tihar Jail, India, August 1994.
- S. (Criminal Sciences) Virginia Prison for International Smugglers and the Unlawful Activists (VPISUA), August 1996.
- Thesis: "On escaping from high security prisons like Alcatraz with minimal efforts".
- Cop Psychology,
- Plastic Explosives Technology,
- Bomb Controls and Timer Device Theory,
- International Smuggling and Drug Trafficking,
- Object Oriented Crime Design.
- Research Assistant, LTTE Labs, Jaffna, Aug 1990-Aug 1991.
- Worked on the prestigious Belt Bomb project.
- Developed instant death cyanide capsules in orange, strawberry; and mint flavours (Patent# 007,13,666).
- Dawood Ibrahim and Haji Mastan Associates, Bombay, June1987-July1990.
- Worked as a hitman and was responsible for many supari style killings.
- Participated in election rigging in Bihar and made hafta collections.
- Won 1980 Gabbar Singh Memorial Award (given to child prodigies in crime).
- Member, IPKF (Indian Professional Killers Forum) student chapter.
- Performer of the year in 2004 General Elections in Bihar & U.P.
- Strong hold on Govt. & NGOs.
- Specialized in extortion, illegal construction business & fake academic degree supply.
- Charles Sobhraj, Full Time Prof., Tihar Jail, New Delhi.
- Chandra Swamy, Visiting Faculty Tihar Jail, New Delhi.
- Dawood Ibrahim, Overseas Projects Manager, Dubai.